7.9.09

Fantasy Football Team Names

I like names..I like naming things. Its my favorite. I wish I could have named myself, however, I lacked creativity as an embryo. I had plenty of time to think of a name as I spent 9 months, chillin' in my moms uterus. Or as I like to call it, my first apartment.

If I ever get a dog, I will name it either "Super" or "Female." The thought of having a male dog that responds to "Female ", makes me smile. I had parakeets named Hulk and Zeus from Hulk Hogan's finest movie, the 1989 steroid-jerker, No Holds Barred. **SPOILER ALERT** Hulk comes out on top!!

Every year our family plays Fantasy Football and I am forced to think of a hilarious name for a team that will eventually get second to last. So far, I've been known as "Nancy Roop's Rose Bush", "Forever in Blue Jeans" and my personal favorite "8 Bitches on a Bitch Boat."

None of these team names impress my parents as much as I think they would. They usually look at me as if I just told them I fathered all of the Octomoms bastard children. However this is a new year. Another opportunity to show my parents just how dirty my mind really is.

I entertained team names such as "Casual Rape", "Poo Particles", and "Horizontal Stimulation." However, after being put on the spot by my brother, The Commish, I came up with my 2009 Fantasy Football team name. Dun, dun, dun....The Sperm Dumpsters. I might get taken out of my parents will...

No comments: